Hey, I never gave you permission to display my forehead tattoo!
Anne - We've never met, and I totally adore you. Seriously. When are we hooking up? Come on... let's do this already. Can we bring the pups? How far of a drive are you? And are we invited?
Well, from Mann's Chinese Theater to our house it is 14 hours, 17 minutes, according to google maps. On the other hand, in the middle of August we are taking the kids to Disney Land! So that's two options right there.
Wait... as in you're coming to Disneyland in L.A.?!? We LOVE it there. More details please.
Hey, I never gave you permission to display my forehead tattoo!
ReplyDeleteAnne - We've never met, and I totally adore you. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteWhen are we hooking up? Come on... let's do this already. Can we bring the pups? How far of a drive are you? And are we invited?
Well, from Mann's Chinese Theater to our house it is 14 hours, 17 minutes, according to google maps. On the other hand, in the middle of August we are taking the kids to Disney Land! So that's two options right there.
ReplyDeleteWait... as in you're coming to Disneyland in L.A.?!? We LOVE it there.
ReplyDeleteMore details please.